If you are a current community partner interested in renewing your partnership for the coming year, here are your next steps.
Step 1: Review your profile for any changes
Step 2: Email email@example.com with your interest to renew and any necessary updates.Find Your Profile
Questions to Consider
1. Do you have any changes to your contact person, physical address or website? If so, please email us with the contact person’s full name, email, phone number, new address and/or website.
2. Is your program in the same placement location(s)? Choose from one or more of the following:
- Burnaby/New Westminster
- Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody
- Maple Ridge, Agassiz, Mission
- North and West Vancouver
- Outside the Lower Mainland
- Rural (Partners: SD #5, 6, 27, 53, 58, 60, 84, 91)
3. Are you signing up for the Secondary or Elementary & Middle Years session? Both?
4. What is the maximum number of teacher candidates you can take on for each session (i.e., number of secondary teacher candidates, number of elementary & middle years teacher candidates)?
5. Are there any associated costs for teacher candidates (e.g., travel, accommodation, special fees, meal plans, vaccinations, etc.)?
6. Has the description of your program changed? Please see your profile page to compare.
7. What age group will teacher candidates be working with (early years, elementary, secondary, adults and/or seniors)?