Teacher candidates have the flexibility to shape the field experience and tailor it to meet their unique needs and interests.
Assisting in different subject areas, supporting different teams and clubs, working with service learning and other faith-based activities are all opportunities.
- provide supervised instruction and lab prep in Chemistry 11 & 12;
- assist and experience outdoor education for Science 10, PE 10 and Planning 10 (overnight field trips);
- mentor and educate current staff on formative assessment;
- organize, plant and maintain an indoor greenhouse;
- create a green team that will maintain the greenhouse and assist categorizing waste (recyclable, compost, landfill) during breaks/lunch periods
- provide support for technology use around the school by providing workshops for teachers