We aim to promote the ideas of whole-person education and of lifelong learning through a diverse curriculum so as to meet the needs of our metropolitan city-Hong-Kong-in the new millennium.
Our school is committed to providing a caring and stimulating environment where children are joyful and secure enough to be able to work to the best of their ability.
We intend to develop a positive, loving, lively, open, supportive and joyful school culture.
We have a dream that pupils will love going to school and have sweet memories of schooldays, teachers will enhance their professionalism and parents will enjoy their parenting.
- Observe, assist and teach in a grade similar to that taught in Canada
- Observe, assist and teach English and English as a Second Language
- Observe and assist other grades and subjects in the school
- Observe and assist with field trips and after school activities
- Participate in Southwest University Seminars in the Faculty of Education
- Present an overview of Canada